Saturday, February 2, 2013

Contemporary Bedroom Design Ideas


Hotel Modern Contemporary Bedroom Decorating Ideas White Platform Bed Headboard DYI Pinterest Design
1. Delano White King Platform Bed $1,199 from Overstock

This year I want to start decorating my master bedroom and these are my top 3 picks for the bed. I like platform beds that have large headboards and a modern design
Modern Grey Whitaker Bed from Z Gallerie headboard tufted modern platform look, but the frame accepts a box spring and mattress. Upholstered in Empire Graphite
2. Modern Grey Whitaker Bed $1,499 from Z Gallerie

The color palette for my bedroom is grey, white, purple and black. When it comes to the bed, I would like to go with a neutral and white or grey are my favorite.
Hotel Design Rest luxuriously in our West Street Bed, a Z Gallerie Designed with a contemporary style the bed has deep tufted panels and upholstered in a durable bonded leather Top Best Beds for sale affordable cheap
3. West Street Bed $999 from  Z Gallerie

Out of these three options which one is your favorite? What design style did you pick for your master bedroom?


No comments: