Sunday, February 10, 2013

Downton Abbey Dinner Party and Tabletop Style

Downton Abbey English Party Inspiration Menu Table Setting Tableware Dinnerware Silverware Silver serving Reception Bridal Shower Vintage Antique Silver Serving Gorham Teapot Tray Wedding Gifts Ideas
Like many of you, I am a big fan show and I wanted to present a few Downton Abbey inspired table settings.
When it comes to home decor, I like the contemporary style. However, for all my tableware, I use vintage or antique high-quality pieces, that I have collected over the years. These two styles look fabulous together.  
Downton Abbey Table Setting Tableware Dinnerware Viewing Party Home Decorating Ideas  Dinning Room Kitchen Menu English Tea Party Silver Tray Crystal Stemware Glasses Wedding Formal Reception etsy Wedding Gifts Pinterest
The Downton Abbey tabletop style would work great for dinner and tea parties, small wedding receptions and even bridal showers.
Some of the must-have Downton Abbey tableware pieces are: silver or silveplated trays and serving dishes, crystal steamware and porcelain plates and tea sets.
Downton Abbey Tableware Dinnerware Bridal Shower Table Arrangement Vintage Antique Silverware
In the following weeks I will present a few Downton Abbey wedding inspiration boards, so make sure to follow my blog if you are a fan of the show.
Board 1: Picture Source, Tea Set, Gorham Silverplated Tray.
Board 2: Picture Source, Etched Stemware 
Board: 3: Picture Source,  Butler Silveplated Tray,Sterling Silver Candle Holder

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love that show too! And, it's so fun to use vintage dishes and silver. I use my grandma's silver for everyday. :0)

Liz said...

I havent seen it yet (too busy at my desk - at home) but its very popular. A great way to present decor ideas!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I love Downton Abbey! Did you watch it last night? Hoo boy. Drama!

I collect antique teacups, so I might have to do a Downton-themed tea party or something. These are great picks!