Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Great Summer Desserts and Cocktails

Summer Weddings Menu Ideas Desserts Buffet Ideas Bridal Shower Birthday Party Memorial Day 4th of July Independence Day Party Berry Pie Ice cream Recipes PINTEREST ARIZONA SEASONAL FRUITS California Kitchen
Here are some of my favorite strawberry recipes that I plan to make this summer. 
1. Strawberry Pie with Chamomile and Currant Glaze - Bon Appetit
2. Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Galette - Fuss Free Cooking
3. Strawberry Lavender Cocktail - Two Tarts
4. Dairy Free Strawberry Lime Ice Cream - Delighted Momma

5 comments:

Duni said...

Those look delicious! Off to check out the recipes :)

Memories for Life said...

Strawberries are by far my favorite fruit. These all look so tasty!

Your Invisible Crown said...

I love strawberries! Those cocktails look very chic.

Splendid Little Stars said...

All of these sound so yummy! I've made strawberry rhubarb pie before and it was good.
I think I'll have to make these, too!

Trina Prenzi said...

Yum! They all look so refreshing and delicious!