Monday, October 7, 2013

Repurposed Antique Furniture

For the past two years, I was shopping around for an mid-century buffet  that I could repurpose as a kitchen island. However, so far I was not able to find one that I really like. As an inspiration, I pinned these pictures and hopefully, soon I can start working on this creative project.
Rococo Kitchen Decorating Ideas Home Decor Style Shabby Chic Vintage
Using an antique buffet or farm table as a kitchen island, would look great in an shabby chic or French Country style kitchen. The top can be replaced with granite, marble or a butcher block countertop.
Also, after some additional changes, these pieces could be used as a bathroom vanity.
French Country Kitchen Decorating Ideas Home Decor Style Shabby Chic Vintage Farm
For a dining room, a Rococo Sofa could be reupholstered and used for seating.
Rococo Dining Room Decorating Ideas Home Decor Style Shabby Chic Vintage
Also, instead of purchasing an expensive bar cart, you could use a vintage buffet.
 Kitchen Decorating Ideas Home Decor Style Shabby Chic Vintage Farm

Picture Source: 1/2/3/4

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good furniture for home. I like your all furniture design for home. I used feathers for design my house.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jessen said...

Very good furniture for homeShoe Rack NZ