Thursday, September 8, 2011

Contemporary Lighting

I am remodeling my new house and for the past couple of weeks I was looking for contemporary lighting and I found a few interesting items.
My favorite is the Modern Drumshade Chandelier from George Kovacs: http://www.georgekovacs.com/.
This piece would look great in my dining room!
For the bedroom, I found two great options: George Kovacs Contemporary Modern Table Lamp for $300 and the Squared Block 3-way Crystal and Chrome Table Lamp from Overstock for only $96.

4 comments:

pasqueflower said...

All great finds!! But I love, love, love the chandelier.

magdamagda said...

great designs and colors - they certainly inspire light!:)

Magda

Anonymous said...

Very cool metal design on the drumshade!

Unknown said...

I love lighting! I bet you can find a similar piece for much less than the George Kovac Pendant. The modern look will be awesome!