Monday, March 5, 2012

Gourmet Kitchen Decorating Ideas











Gourmet Kitchen Decorating Ideas

Source: dailymail.co.uk via  Pinterest



I must admit, I love the Food Network and Cooking channels, I buy cookbooks as often as possible and I would be very happy to spend days in the kitchen cooking and baking. 

Like many of you, I always wanted to have a chic kitchen which would inspire me and make me find my "inner Giada".

While the cabinets, counters, flooring and appliances you select for your kitchen are the main elements, the "smaller" things add the elegant touch.

When it comes to glamorous lighting, I love the way chandeliers look in a kitchen. Luckily, their prices are affordable and they can be found in a variety of styles: from shabby chic to contemporary.

Also, I love the luxurious note the vintage silverplated trays, teapots and other serving pieces adds to the space.
Wood Flooring Floors in the Kitchen Large Kitchen Island White Cabinets





The above kitchen belongs to Lynn Bolton and it was my inspiration for today's post. I like the way the modern cabinets and appliances blend in with the vintage serving pieces. The antique silver bowls are filled with large seashells, which is a brilliant kitchen decor idea and  the chandelier adds drama and that romantic note to the space.  This is an inviting kitchen where not only that I would love to cook and bake for hours, but also entertain.

French Kitchen Decorating Ideas Chic Decor Interior Design Style How to style a kitchen Styling Ideas for Kitchen Paris Parisian Style Artwork for Kitchen

1.Crystorama Imperial Chrome 6-Light Crystal Chandelier from O.co
2.Paris Creamy Blue Lace from HappeeMonkee
3.Oxford Serving Bowl from Z Gallerie

What would be your dream kitchen?


Pin It

5 comments:

Happee Monkee said...

Oooh thank you! Very much appreciated! :D

Ali Puckett said...

This is gorgeous. It looks so clean and elegant! My dream kitchen is just a happy vintage country kitchen. Yellows and whites with lots of gadgets and homey decor. :)

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

That's a gorgeous space. My dream kitchen is something classic, possibly white cabinets with dark floors and countertops. Or I want darker cabinets with a bright white subway tile backsplash.

All Unwound said...

I really like the idea of using vintage silver to decorate. My dream kitchen would come with a chef. TFS!

Meg Kearney said...

Hi! I'm one of your newest followers and a HUGE food network and cooking fan. I love that design board - a kitchen like that and I'd never want to leave.