Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Art Studio Tours: AubreyEApothecary


Modern Contemporary Art Studios Interior Decorating Ideas How To decorate a craft room Pinterest Etsy
Shop: AubreyEApothecary
Owner: Aubrey Elizabeth

How does your studio reflect your style?
I've always been a bit of a collector and an organizer, so I think that comes out in my studio space.
I like to display treasures that inspire me, so I always have a lot of little things around.
Craftroom Craft room How to Organize art supplies Organizer Interior Design White Neutrals Pinterest Etsy 2013 2014 2014
What is the favorite part of your studio? 
It's broken down into the creation side and the office side, so it's definitely where I can make a mess, create new things and brainstorm products!


Artistic Space Room Craft room Art Studio Office Supplies Must Have Art Supplies
What pieces in your studio inspire you? 
My favorites are the Horrible Adorables(the faux taxidermy: HorribleAdorables ) and other artwork I've found on Etsy like Solocosmo  and PaperGangsterPrints.

Do you have any handmade or vintage decor pieces?
Lots! I'm always browsing etsy and make sure I take the time when I do markets to visit the other artists and pick up some of their work. 

What is favorite color palette and how did you implement this in your space? 
Subconsciously I often go towards teal, red and chocolate with an industrial look. For artwork I'm usually drawn to  bold and bright colors. I haven't decided on a wall color yet, but I'm working on it!

What is the one tool used in your creation process you treasure the most?
For my work it's more about utility then really treasuring anything...I love a good spatula though!
Where Women Create Creative Spaces Art Studios Workspace Soap Maker Supplies

What are the books or magazines that inspire you?
I read way too many magazines and a lot of books. For awhile I was stuck on zombie apocalypse books, which is when I started doing a lot of zombie soaps. 
I often draw inspiration from beauty magazines like Allure about what the upcoming trends are in color palettes and fragrance.

What changes/upgrades would you like to make in the future?
I'm still hunting around  for some more permanent cabinetry and giant solid surfaces to work on, but for now
I like utilizing my market tables and being able to move them around as needed. 
{Pictures from AubreyEApothecary}
Elegant Art Studio Decorating Ideas Design Office Organizer Organized Office

For more information about Aubrey Elizabeth, check the links below:


No comments: