Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring and Easter Decoration Ideas for the Home

2013 Quick and easy Easter decorations Pinterest 2014 2015 Crafts  Shabby Chic Cottage Spring Gardens Unique Potting Ideas DIY Projects White Green Downton Abbey Decor English French Inspired DECORATIUNI DE PASTE Primavara Decor Masa
When it comes to making seasonal decorations, I like to use vintage items I find at flea markets or whatever I have around my house. Today I wanted to present a project idea which is easy to make and can be used for your  Easter table decor as a centerpiece.

Inspiration Board 1: Muscari armeniacum Venus - White Flower Farm  /  White Vegetable Dish -VintageArcheology/ GORHAM Silverplated Tray  / Picture Source

Every spring I plant bulbs and I like to use various containers like porcelain vegetable dishes, vintage tin containers or apothecary glass jars.. 
Easy and Fast Home Decor Spring Easter Decorations Projects DYI Pinterest Etsy Crafts Flowers Grape Hyacinths Purple Blue Green DECORATIUNI DE PASTE Primavara Decor Masa with kids children family
Inspiration Board 2:  Muscari armeniacum - White Flower Farm / Hyacinthus Blue Jacket - White Flower Farm  / Blue and White Tin Box with by HouseofLucien  / Picture Source

Some of my favorite spring-blooming bulbs are hyacinths, tulips and  daffodils.  Unless I plan this ahead and plant the bulbs in autumn or early winter,  I buy the potted plants from a garden center or nursery and transfer them in the containers I have.  This is the quickest way to make this beautiful table centerpiece.

What  are your favorite Spring Decorations?


4 comments:

The Alchemist said...

Great ideas and really beautiful! Pinning!

Thank you so much for featuring my blue tin!

Melissa @ House of Lucien

Memories for Life said...

I can't wait for my tulips to start blooming! Love those purple flowers!

Unknown said...

Very lovely! I can't wait for spring to come!!!

Anonymous said...

The white and green combo is very classy. TFS!