Thursday, February 21, 2013

Art Studio Tours: OneDesign4U

Etsy Photographer Art Studio Workspace Where Women Create Small Office Decorating Ideas

Shop: OneDesign4U.Etsy.com
Owner: Haya Gold

How does your studio reflect your style?
I'm always on the move. I moved 27 apartments and since I work in graphic design and on the computer for the last 25 years my working space looks the same every time but with a different address. The technical part of my work is made on the computer and I sit there for hours.It is always very warm and cozy, colorful with soft sheer curtains and shabby rugs, a sofa or chair for customers to sit on.
Creative Space Craft Room Decor Ideas Small Apartment Small Space Desk How to Organize art supplies
What is the favorite part of your studio?
A small wooden table with my computer, comfortable chair, colorful design books and magazines and all kinds of small stuffed toys that have a spiritual symbol for me


Art Studios Decor Ideas
What pieces in your studio inspire you? 
My working space is very functional but artistic. Small cabinets and shelves with everything I need. Everything is in place. My inspiration board has on it things that always reminds me the beautiful and important things I did in life.My 3 children, big and important projects that I made in graphic design and quotes that make me smile..
Office Inspiration Board Graphic Designer Photographer Art Studio Decorating Ideas Desk Table Shelf Books

Do you have any handmade or vintage decor pieces?
On the walls are my pictures that are printed on canvas and formed in a special way .
Small tiles of art printed on canvas surrounded with a frame on the wall..
I change the canvas prints on the wall every once and a while. According to the color and muse I am in.
My children love my table and room, they always find there interesting and creative things.
All my children are creative in many fields, drawing, sculpturing, writing and photographing so we all inspire one another.
Art Studio Israel Etsy Artists Decorating Ideas Pinterest Interior Design Small Apartment Decor Arizona
What changes would you like to make in the future?
I like the place I am in now, I love the Etsy community and all that it brings to me. Inspiration, talented artists from all over the world to talk to and I enjoy it every day.
For now the only change that I can think of is moving to a studio outside my home where I can teach how to open Etsy shops. This is another thing I've been doing for the last few months and it's growing fast.
I guess my work space there will look quite the same :)
Purple Art Studio Decor Ideas Craft Room Office
{Images from OneDesign4U}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour! You have a great space, I really like your inspiration board.

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

It's a small space, but every inch is used so well!

Anonymous said...

What a nice studio, I really like it! Very clean and well organized--my kind of place!

(Stopping by from the etsy blog forum)!